Arlington Heights Police Department : 200 E. Sigwalt
The Arlington Heights Police Department's mission is to achieve excellence in policing by protecting, serving and partnering with our community. We place our highest value on the preservation of human life and the prevention of crime and will maintain ongoing collaborative relationships with community partners to identify and address shared concerns. We will protect the rights of individuals by upholding the laws and the Constitution in an impartial and unbiased manner, strive for excellence in the quality of our work and we will hold ourselves to the highest standards and are accountable for actions both personally and as an organization.
POLICE OFFICER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Arlington Heights Police Department will be accepting applications for the position of Police Officer from July 31, 2015 to November 23, 2015 only. The application deadline is November 23, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. For additional details and to apply, please visit recruitment.iosolutions.org
. Please direct all questions to IOS Recruitment at 800.343.HIRE or email@example.com
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- High school diploma
- 21 years old by date of written exam (Jan. 16, 2016)
- Maximum age of under 35 years unless the age limit is reached after being placed on Eligibility list (unless otherwise exempt by Statute)
- U.S. citizenship
- Valid driver’s license
- Associate’s degree OR 60 semester hours of credit from an accredited institution (original, official transcripts in sealed envelope required – photocopies/scans/unofficial transcripts not accepted)
- Applicants must submit proof of passing the POWER Test within ONE YEAR PRIOR to the written exam date (Jan. 16, 2016) o Licensed POWER testing agency: NIPSTA – Glenview, IL – www.nipsta.org; 847.998.8090
- Vision correctable to 20/20 in both eyes
- Pass a comprehensive pre-employment screening process to include: background investigation, polygraph, psychological and medical examination with drug testing
- For more specific information and details, please visit recruitment.iosolutions.org
Orientation Information (optional):
- Tuesday, November 19, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
- Arlington Heights Police Department, 200 East Sigwalt Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Written Exam Information:
- Saturday, January 16, 2016
- John Hersey High School, 1900 E. Thomas St. Arlington Heights, IL 60004
IOS Recruitment is managing the application process on behalf of the Arlington Heights Police Department. Applicants will be required to purchase the application for a non-refundable fee of $25. Please review this document carefully prior to purchasing the application. Should you have any questions, contact IOS Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (800) 343.HIRE. Applications will be available until November 23, 2015.
All applications and required documents must be submitted to IOS Recruitment prior to 4:00 p.m. on Monday, November 23, 2015 or you will be considered ineligible to participate in the testing process. You are wholly responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your application.
Visit Recruitment.iosolutions.org to purchase and complete the online application for the position of Police Officer. When you have finished the application, you will receive a CONFIRMATION NUMBER. Save this number for your records.