Village of Arlington Heights



Clerk's Office > Clerk's Office

Q: Where do I file a Notice of Foreclosure for residential real estate in Arlington Heights?

A: Pursuant to 735ILCS 5/15-1503, a copy of the notice of foreclosure for residential real estate located within the Village of Arlington Heights should be sent to:
Legal Department
Village of Arlington Heights
33 S. Arlington Heights Road
Arlington Heights, IL  60005

back to top

Q: I have questions about voting. Who do I contact?

A: The Village Clerk's Office handles Voter Information questions, including Absentee Voting, Early Voting, Voter Registration and all other general voting issues.  Please contact the Village Clerk's Office at 847.368.5540.  These questions can also be answered by checking

back to top

Q: Where can I find information on my Polling Place?

A: For the most up-to-date Polling Place information, please contact the Village Clerk's Office at 847.368.5540 or go to

back to top


Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | RSS | Download Acrobat

© 2009 Village of Arlington Heights. All Rights Reserved. | Site design and development by
For website questions please contact Nancy Kluz, Community Relations Coordinator