BICYCLE & PEDESTRIAN ADVISORY COMMISSION
Intent and Purpose
The Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission shall assist in the development of comprehensive plans for bikeways within the Village.
The Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission consists of seven members, residents of the Village, appointed by the Village President with consent of the Village Board to three-year terms. Members of the Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission are:
- Peter Szabo, Chair
- Michael Walczak
- James Daley
- Alan Medsker
- Paul Danko
- Ruth Kee
- Juergen Juffa
The Administrative Liaison for the Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission is a member of the Engineering Department, 847/368-5250.
Meetings & Quorum
Regular meetings of the Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission are held on the call of the Chair. Four members constitute a quorum.
- Arlington Heights Bike Swap - Centennial Park, Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Bike Arlington Heights (first of three 2015 rides)
- Ride of Silence - Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- 31st Annual Arlington 500 - Sunday, May 17, 2015
- Bike To Work Week - June, 2015
Additional information regarding these events will be posted as the date nears.