Downtown Overnight Guest Parking Permit Program
Guest parking permits are only for purchase by Arlington Heights residents in multi-family dwellings located in the Downtown area that may need occasional parking accommodations for their guests. Proof of residency is required in order to obtain permits. Each permit is $2.00.
Please review the Rules and Regulations listed below, and click here
to print off the Downtown Overnight Guest Parking Permit form that can be returned to the Finance Department or Police Station. The Guest Permit is only valid in the Underground Garage, 35 S. Evergreen Ave. or the Vail Garage, 22 S. Vail Ave.
Permits must be purchased
Rules and Regulations for Use of Downtown Overnight Guest Parking
- Weekdays, 8-5 p.m., at the Finance Department, located on the first floor of Village Hall, 33 S. Arlington Heights Road
- After 5 p.m. on weekdays, weekends or holidays from the Police Station, 200 E. Sigwalt St.
These permits are only for the purchase by Arlington Heights residents in the multi-family Downtown area that may need occasional parking accommodations for their guests. Proof of residency is required in order to obtain permits. Each permit is $2.00.
- Each permit is a single use permit good for ONE overnight stay. Permit is valid starting at 12:00 noon on the date that is scratched off and ends at 12:00 noon the following day.
- Each permit is valid in any designated Permit Parking space in the Underground 35. S. Evergreen garage or any designated Permit Parking space on the 4th Floor in the Vail garage.
- Only eight guest permits will be sold to each Arlington Heights address per month. Permits cannot be combined to exceed eight stays per month.
- The permit must be displayed in the Driver’s side REAR window facing outward. An adhesive strip is provided. If necessary, use additional tape to secure in window.
- Back-in parking is prohibited. All vehicles must fit within the designated permit spaces in the garage. Commercial vehicles are not permitted.
- Using more than eight permits during a month without written permission, failure to display permit properly, parking in wrong space/garage, or tampering with permit will result in a fine and loss of parking privileges.
- Issuance of Overnight Parking Permits is at the sole discretion of the Village. Issuance of a permit once does not guarantee issuance of any permits in the future.