Overnight Parking on Village Streets:
- Parking is not allowed on Village streets from 2 AM to 5 AM daily. In addition, no parking is allowed on Village streets after two inches of snowfall, until such time that the street is completely cleared of snow.
- If you or your guests plan to park overnight, call the Police Department at 847.368.5300.
- For more information on Traffic Enforcement see information from the Police Department at Traffic Enforcement Bureau.
Free Short-Term Parking:
- On-street parking for two hours between 5 AM to 7 PM
- In designated surface lots for three hours and unlimited time after 6 PM to 2 AM. (Follow Blue Signs).
- In the Free Parking spaces in the garages for four hours, and unlimited time after 6 PM to 2 AM on weekdays and all day on weekends (follow blue signs inside)
- In the Evergreen Avenue Underground Garage Only - - In the Red Permit spaces after 6 PM to 2 AM on weekdays and all day on weekends (free unlimited hours)
- In all Daily Fee areas (surface lots and parking garages) after 12-noon to 2 AM on weekdays and all day on weekends (free unlimited hours)
Long-Term Parking/Daily Fee Parking:
- 5 AM – Noon : Pay daily fee ($1.50) in pay box (no overnight parking 2 AM – 5 AM)
- Noon – 2 AM : Free parking
- Weekends all day : Free unlimited hours
- 5 AM - 2 AM : Discounted merchant permit (Monthly fee $15.00) Downtown businesses only (no overnight parking)
Long-Term Parking/Monthly Permit Parking:
- 5 AM - 2 AM : Pay $30.00 per month, commuters, merchants (no overnight parking)
- 24-hour : Pay $40.00 per month, Downtown residents without parking, reverse commuters working in Arlington Heights only
- 5 AM - 2 AM : Pay $15.00 per month, discounted merchant parking - Downtown businesses only - park in "Daily Fee Parking" areas
Parking Garage & Parking Lots:
- BLUE signs designate Free Parking spaces
- RED signs designate Permit Parking spaces
- YELLOW signs designate Daily Fee Parking spaces
If you have any questions about parking, call 847.368.5531 Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.